Who are VC-A Members?
VC-A Members are (non-exclusive):
- Brokers either buy-side or sell-side, looking for a counter-party
- Industrial Partners looking for alliances or to offer their industry expertise, goods and services
- Investors interested in funding VC-A projects or in high yield private placement programmes
- Subject Matter Experts interested in sharing their know-how on an ad hoc basis
- VC-A Agents, interested in generating an income by selling VC-A services.
Benefits to VC-A Members
VC-A Members receive periodic newsletters and notifications that keep them up-to-date on our latest opportunities. VC-A Members can apply to become a "VC-Agent" and generate an income by selling VC-A services.
By clicking the VC-Agent toggle box in the sign-up form, you will be granted access to VC-A Selling Procedure.
VC-A Agents under NCNDA have also access to our Marketing Tools and Credentials (password protected) and can request an @vc-alternative.com e-mail address.
Click here to request your password: email@example.com.